The Project Presence model for Social and Emotional learning consists of a series of organizational and systemic approaches to support the integration of evidence informed SEL approaches into educational organizations including: before and after-school programs, summer enrichment programs, institutions of higher education, and elementary and secondary schools. The Project Presence Model signature programs consist of a comprehensive training for educators and on- and off-site consultation for administrators, directors, and program/project managers.
Comprehensive SEL Training provides 30-50 hours of professional development training for educators. The program consists of three core pedagogical methods within integrative whole-person development domains. The core pedagogical methods are delivered in small-group setting and also include individualized health and wellness coaching, and SEL integrated coaching.
The ten integrative whole person development domains are: Exercise, Movement and Health, Integrative Nutrition, Imagery and Health, Deep Listening and Close Reading for Stronger Relationships, Emotion Regulation, Compassion Training, Interpersonal Neurobiology and Memory, Teacher Self-care, Mindfulness, Attention, and Stress Reduction.
Participants will Learn:
· Application and integration of movement in class-room instruction
· Strategies to assess and support emotional literacy for students
· Mindfulness-based strategies for stress reduction for students
· Overview of stress-response impact on attention, memory, affect, and learning
· Ethical aspects of Teacher Self-care
· Development and implementation of professional self-care plan
· Strategies and approaches to prevent burnout and compassion fatigue
· Application and integration of deep listening skills for class-room instruction
· Close reading practices and reflective writing for SEL development
· Experiential Learning practices for student SEL development (role play, drama-based, dance-based
· Active and Reflective Listening skill development for Learning Relationships
· Motivational Interviewing techniques to engage learners
· Strategies for supporting growth mindsets
· Psychosocial variables of Somatic Complaints and learning
Area's of Consultation Include:
***Please note this is not a business practice derived turn key model, however this work places great emphasis on shifting organizational climate toward positive, substantive, and meaningful change. For further information please contact our Team.
Donate To Project Presence